Tuesday, July 28, 2009

introduction

Hello,



This is my fourth paper on the programme. Hi Debra, here we are again. I expect more colleagues will post on their blogs as they begin this course. I am the most apprehensive about this course as I know from past expereince that I am liable to get behind and I don't hink there's any space for catching up when you are facilitating an online community.

I fully intend to set aside time during the week to complete this course work. For the other papers we have been advised to spend 5 hours a week on the course. Why do I have a feeling that this course is going to be more demanding?

I have attempted to use a forum in my teaching but not very successfully, it was the early days of web 2 technologies and my students were quite reluctant to participate. I found that they were happy to get involved in a discussion in the classroom or seminar but when it came to putting their thoughts down in writing it was another story.

Anyway, that's all for now from me,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow of photographs